To Know Me Is To Love Me


I thought I would take some random questions that came from http://www.humorthatworks.com/how-to/50-questions-to-get-to-know-someone/ just to let you know a little bit more about me! Feel free to answer these questions too!
***********************************
Special thanks to fellow blogger http://fascinatingfinds-lovelymj.blogspot.com/ for finding this and posting it and encouraging her readers to make use of it.




What was your favorite food when you were a child? My mother's chicken and dumplings

What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? Crazy Baby by Joan Osborne

What is one of your favorite quotes? Pick your battles. or "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make'" - The Beatles

What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? 
Indoors? Creative napping 
Outdoors? Avoiding direct sunlight

What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Cleaning floors – gag hoink bleh

What is your favorite form of exercise? Is retail therapy exercise?

What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? I love Christmas morning.

What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? My own two feet, especially if I am wearing really high heels.

What is your favorite body part? My eyes are big and my butt is small.


What sound do you love? My niece Brooke laughs like a bell is coming apart inside her and trying to escape...it is a belly laugh of epic proportions.
*********************************************
If… Questions
Hypothetical questions help you learn more about another person’s personality, as well as their ideal state of the world.

If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? I would throw my own going away party and invite every single person I have ever known and told them something great about them and allow them to do the same.

If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint? The exact color of the water in Cozumel, Mexico.

If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 17, that year was the fulcrum of everything that came after.

If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently? Probably have more sex, laugh a lot more, and worry about carbs a lot less.

If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? I already have – it has always been my Daddy.
If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? I would like to skip this question. Any answer other than the obvious truth would be wrong.

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Bake yeast bread and grow a perfect tomato.

If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? Writing every day.

If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? What kind of question is THAT?

If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? Emily

If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? I would really love to see my grandparents again, along with my baby sister Janet.

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Disappear for awhile and think.

If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be? Animal – 3 toed sloth, drink – mimosa, ice cream flavor – french vanilla

If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be? Is there anybody out there?



If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Sleeping Beauty
***********************************
Personal Questions
Asking personal questions gets right to the purpose of getting to know someone.

Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? I don't get mistake for celebrities, just a family member or friend – it happens all the time.

What do you want to be when you grow up? I would just like to be considered a grown up.

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Pick up a trashy magazine and sit in the massage chair.

What would you name the autobiography of your life? LisaKay – Karaoke Queen with a Crooked Crown



What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? Like a Virgin by Madonna, Healing Hands by Elton John, Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend by Marilyn Monroe
************************************
Personal History Questions
Questions involving people’s past help give you insight into their character and background by revealing memorable moments from the person’s life.

Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? First divorce – we were just too young.

What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to? I drank too much tequila and that is all I have to say about that.

What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? A documentary about a crazy woman who killed her child, the father of that child...and ruined many many lives...all with the blessing of the court system.

What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Walked away from my sister's grave and left her alone.

What was the last experience that made you a stronger person? Fighting off a panic attack without the use of medication.

What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? It usually involved my smart mouth.

When was the last time you had an amazing meal? I had great cheese enchiladas in Dallas about a week ago.

What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received? Best? JackJack, the wonder dog...Worst? I honestly cannot say, I don't think about gifts that way.

What do you miss most about being a kid? Having someone else have to worry about paying for all my crap.

What is your first memory of being really excited? First day of kindergarten!!!!

What was the first thing you bought with your own money? Lip gloss with babysitting money. Cinnamon flavor.

When was the last time you were nervous? When the doctor was coming right at my face with a hypodermic needle.

What is something you learned in the last week? I am much tougher than I know and I can take more pain than I ever thought.

What story does your family always tell about you? How I left the plastic on the lasagna pan when it went into the oven.



At what age did you become an adult? There are days that I STILL don't think I am completely grown up.



******************************************
Random Questions
Random questions can be a great way to add some quirkiness to introductions or a conversation.

Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate. I find that usually the less said regarding heavy subjects like art, the better. How can I describe the beauty in a piece of music?Nothing I could ever say will express the soaring my heart does when I hear beautiful music, especially when it is live.

Where’s Waldo? That poor bastard starting walking around years ago and no one knows where the hell he is.

The best part of waking up is? Smacking the shit out of the doze button.
How now brown cow? Moooo, and keep your hands off my tits.


Whasssssuuuupppppp? Oh, shut the hell up.

Comments

  1. Yay glad you could find the questions useful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your answers are just what i would expect from you, funny and intresting enough to keep me reading!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Some Kind of Wonderful (Grand Funk Railroad)

Hemorrhage by Fuel